Re: [KoDP] Re: Can computers tell gender?

  • Kristian Radford
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 17 11:30 PM
      Well, I haven't played very much of the game, and I've
      only ever finished it once, but both times that I
      became the king or queen of a tribe, the gender was
      messed up. The pop up screen called my king a queen in
      one game, and in the other it called my queen a king.

      --- David Dunham <david@...> wrote: > > I
      just noticed that the pop-up for DAngmag, my
      > clan chieftain and
      > > tribal king, refers to him as the "tribal queen"!
      >
      > I think there was a bug related to this. I don't
      > recall which build
      > it was fixed in -- I do know it was in part of the
      > program that can't
      > easily be updated, so simply getting the 1.6 update
      > won't fix it.
      > --
      >
      > David Dunham A Sharp david@...
      > Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404 http://a-sharp.com
      > Spare no expense to make everything as economical as
      > possible --Samuel Goldwyn

      > List/archive URL:
      > http://www.onelist.com/community/KingOfDragonPass
      >
      > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS
      - Always be connected to your Messenger Friends
    • bryan_j_maloney
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 25 7:48 PM
        --- In KingOfDragonPass@y..., Kristian Radford <kjradford@y...> wrote:
        > Well, I haven't played very much of the game, and I've
        > only ever finished it once, but both times that I
        > became the king or queen of a tribe, the gender was
        > messed up. The pop up screen called my king a queen in
        > one game, and in the other it called my queen a king.

        I thought this game didn't have Sun Dome Templars.