KODP List

  • KYER, JEFFREY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2000
      Testing, testing. Is this thing on?

      Also, Dave, if you wish you could re-write that description blurb into
      something sexier if you think it needs to be done. Or we could set up a
      list that is KODP but that's too obscure for the regular user, I think.
      Onelist's search engine is not exactly up to snuff for keyword searches.

      Anyways, welcome, folks.

      Jeff Kyer