KoDP dreams....

  • Kaj Sotala
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2001
      I recently saw a dream that I thought I might share with you people...

      In it, somebody posted on this mailing list concerning an event with
      some sort of god that looked like a giant drinking glass in the middle
      of a rain(?). In the dream, one of the options would give you a
      message saying something along the lines of "the god accepts your
      gift and asks you to choose a blessing", but the event would just end
      there, not giving you a chance to actually pick a blessing. He was
      told that the event you get sometime after that is probably the best
      blessing anyway, so it shouldn't matter.

      Anybody else got interesting dreams to share?

      "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."--Mahatma Gandhi
      ICQ 18051088/AIM Xuenay/MSN Xuenay@...
      http://www.lostheavens.f2s.com/cgi-bin/IB/ikonboard.cgi?