Maran Gor

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      I keep getting calls and e-mails from people wondering how we
      survived yesterday's earthquake in Seattle.

      While I haven't talked with everyone who was on the KoDP team, A
      Sharp is just fine. A few CDs fell over at our office, and some
      pictures are askew, but that's about it. The quake itself was kind of
      exciting, but then pieces of buildings weren't falling off where I
      was.

      David Dunham A Sharp david@...
      Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404 http://a-sharp.com
      Efficiency is intelligent laziness.