KoDP Shirts & Mugs

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2000
      Some of you have asked about King of Dragon Pass artwork on various items.

      We're pleased to announce that T-shirts, sweatshirts, and mugs are
      now available from CafePress.com <http://www.cafepress.com/asharp>.
      The way their service works, we can't provide a selection of images,
      so we chose two you're probably all familiar with: a Horse-Spawn raid
      for the shirts, and a duck raid for the mugs.

      T-shirts are available for $13.99 in white, $14.99 in ash grey, or
      $19.99 for long-sleeved; long-sleeved sweatshirts are $21.00. Mugs
      are $12.99 for small, or $13.99 for large.

      The designs are available for a limited time. (We plan to offer new
      designs in the future. Also, if people are interested, we can sell
      mouse pads as well; these could be a third illustration.)

      Please note that you will be dealing with CafePress.com, not A Sharp.
      They say you'll need to order by 12 December for Christmas delivery.

      David Dunham A Sharp david@...
      Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404 http://a-sharp.com
      Efficiency is intelligent laziness.
    • Edward Bornstein
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2000
        >Some of you have asked about King of Dragon Pass artwork on various items.
        >
        >We're pleased to announce that T-shirts, sweatshirts, and mugs are
        >now available from CafePress.com <http://www.cafepress.com/asharp>.
        >The way their service works, we can't provide a selection of images,
        >so we chose two you're probably all familiar with: a Horse-Spawn raid
        >for the shirts, and a duck raid for the mugs.

        Horse-Spawn raiding for shirts and ducks raiding for mugs?

        Is Dragon Pass getting sweatshop work outsourced from the Lunar Empire?

        :-)}

        >The designs are available for a limited time. (We plan to offer new
        >designs in the future. Also, if people are interested, we can sell
        >mouse pads as well; these could be a third illustration.)

        Won't that mean a blood Feud with the Mouse Huschen?

        Selling mouse feet without performing the Peaceful Cut?

        Like making a Ball of Tails will anger the Praxians....

        --
        "You may have trouble getting permission to aero or lithobrake
        asteroids on Earth." - James Nicoll
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2000

          Velvet Bolter is not unteriffying...

          But I'm not sure it has Hnuschen.