Wishlist ....

  • Mikael Hansson
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 1, 2000
      It's awful quiet here ... so I raise my voice in the tribal moot and
      speak about the future ... :-)

      Anyway, I was thinking about what I wanted in a future KODP 2 (or
      something).

      First and most, a possibility to support the sheep population,
      perhaps a temple to Heler so you could sacrifice for a Bless Sheep.
      Perhaps it could only be built after a Aroka HQ ..?

      Then ... more HQ:s, they are always fun to explore and perhaps a gang
      of eaven lesser gods to worship ... Argan Argar, Flamal, Gustbran
      Orlanthi subcults ... and of course my favorite above all - Babeester
      Gor! Just to mention some. Babs' could be avaible only for Ernalda
      centric tribes, for example, Orlanthi subcults only for those who
      have Orlanth as a main god. Had to work out something for Elmalis
      also

      Perhaps you could connect to some god by HQ:ing ... why not worship
      that old Craggy' ... I have been feeding her human sacrifies for a
      while now ...

      More "encounters"! I just love them!

      I just say one thing - Funny cows!

      I want to play a troll clan ... Queen of Shadows dance - a game for
      you troll lover ... wouldn't that be intresting (yes it would just be
      as KODP but with trolls, I know).

      Dust_Rat
    • waferthinninja
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 23, 2009
        > >Talking about KODP2 and wishlist
        >
        > My wishlist is for someone to round up the funding for a new game...

        Its a couple of years since this message was posted, and you may not have really been serious even then, but have you considered using something like http://www.fundable.com/ ?

        I recently pledged for a roleplaying book (Delta Green: Targets of Opportunity) via this method - the publishers used it to confirm demand and cover the production costs; they raised $23800 in under a month. Those who pledged will get a copy of the book when it is finished, so it was basically a preorder method.

        There are obvious differences for a computer game: the amount of money required, and a much longer delay between pledging and a finished product, but it might be a good way to get things moving if you are serious about wanting to make another game.

        James