3696Re: Early game procedure

    Aug 8, 2014
      Meredith Dixon wrote:

      > I never send out my Bargainers; I know they're the best explorers

      I'm not sure that's true. Success in exploration does not depend on any one skill, but the UI can only sort by a single ability, and we picked Bargaining.

      According to the manual, "successful explorers have high Combat and Bargaining skills. Worshippers of Vinga and Issaries make better explorers because of their gods’ emphases on travel and movement. To a lesser degree, worshippers of Odayla make good explorers because of their familiarity with the wilds."
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic