3688Re: [KoDP] 2 ring composition questions

  • Bryan Thexton
    Jan 30, 2014
      I'm not sure that all of the advice can be read in a way other than 'pick me!'  I also don't know if it makes a functional difference in the game, or if those quirks only show personality traits that show up in the advice that they offer.

      Although I do recall it being said at one point that the pro-woman and pro-man ones have something of a point...an overly unbalanced ring in gender terms hurting clan happiness I think.  So potentially having that 'fine families' or 'crafter' person on the ring might play a role in keeping various factions or the overall clan happy?

      On Thursday, January 30, 2014 10:22:51 AM, "list@..." <list@...> wrote:

      When building my ring at the start of a new game, one noble told me that I should add a crafter to the ring. I like crafters a lot, because they make goods, but which of the potential ring-gods is the god of crafters? I always pick Pella during clan creation, but nobles can't worship her.

      Also, several nobles said something about adding members from fine families to the ring. What does that mean?

      --
      Peter Knutsen

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic