Letter from Canada

  • chyna@ns.sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2001
      We are students in Mrs. McGillivray’s grade 8 class at Breton
      Education Centre in New Waterford, Nova Scotia Canada.
      Our average age for this grade is 13 years old.

      As we learn more about what has happened in New York City
      we feel deeply saddened and sorry for you all. We want you
      know that our thoughts and prayers are with you through all the
      difficult times you are facing. We are praying for those of you
      who have lost a family member or are going through scary and
      hurtful times. Therefore we have put together a number of cards,
      pictures and poems to show our sympathy. We hope you enjoy
      reading them and know we are thinking of you. The site you can
      visit to see the cards is
      { HYPERLINK "http://www.bretoned.ca/j28/newyork/newyork.htm" }http://www.bretoned.ca/j28/newyork/newyork.htm

      From: Amanda Meery (age:13) Holly Finlayson (age:13)