Kids are sharing Hope--holding the torch for better tomorrows

  • Arun-Kumar Tripathi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2001
      I really moved by many touching letters written by kids from round the
      globe (specially from USA) including parents and teachers, expressing deep
      sympathies, gratitude and sharing their sadness, grief and anguish. It is
      amazing! May these children of todays will be holding the torch of better
      future in near tomorrows. Best wishes from an indian scholar, living in
      Germany. God bless all!

      Sincerely yours
      Arun Kumar Tripathi