  • Shuchen Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2001
      Dear Kids,

      I'm very sorry about what happened in New York on Sept.11, 2001. If you had
      lost relatives or friends I'm also very sorry about that. I hope you'll feel
      better about what happened. When I heard what happened I felt very sad for
      those who had died, but shocked in a way. Stand tall because you have help
      from us, the states, and other countries. Don't forget that we are all
      united and for those terrorists will pay for what they have done. Again I
      felt very sad, but we are all united in the country.

      Your Friend,
      Christina
    • Arun-Kumar Tripathi
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2001
        I really moved by many touching letters written by kids from round the
        globe (specially from USA) including parents and teachers, expressing deep
        sympathies, gratitude and sharing their sadness, grief and anguish. It is
        amazing! May these children of todays will be holding the torch of better
        future in near tomorrows. Best wishes from an indian scholar, living in
        Germany. God bless all!

        Sincerely yours
        Arun Kumar Tripathi