- Here are a few questions to ponder and answer: 1) Are there any positive things (instead of more bombings, destruction and death) that you can think of to useMessage 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2001View SourceHere are a few questions to ponder and answer:
1) Are there any positive things (instead of more bombings, destruction and death) that you can think of to use the money on?
We think before we leap, how to act decides on how to think,so to use the money on teaching more people be good person-to love one another.
2) What positive things could we do with that money to help other countries, including any Arab and Islamic countries ?
Let more people of Arab and Islamic countries understand how to act, how to think and how to be good persons-to love one another.
3) If you were President Bush, how would you spend the $40 Billion in a POSITIVE way?
If I were President Bush, at first I would want to think about why the terrorists made such horrible inhuman attacks and let the terrorists understand it's so cruel foolish attacks. To tell the terrorists to clear up the burning animosity for each other,and to tell the terrorists to detest the leader of them. I suggest that President Bush now tell all parents and teachers in the world the value of goodness and correct living.
Please to visit -http://home.kimo.com.tw/mother429
Yours sincerely CHou
- Dear Friends! We would like to answer. Instead of sending photos we are to remind our CyberFair projekt made few years ago:Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2001View SourceDear Friends!
We would like to answer.
Instead of sending photos we are to remind our CyberFair projekt made few
Project was in category: historical landmarks. In the project we described a
yound soldier, hero of forgiving.
He died in his twenties, but he won, owing the difficult virtue: forgivness.
He became the man of himself. He felt like conquer and so he was.
From the other side, the most important action against terrorism is to find
out its sources arround us. Where it originates, where begins from.
The most important , on the side of the government is the control over
education process and over forming young people, to prevent the destruction
of their characters. It is just, what President said in his introductory
Wanda Borowik and students