day can not be forgotten

  • rachid elkhayma
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2002
      I'm pleased that i'm writting to you this E-mail in this day ,in particular. This day remembers us all of the tragic terrorist event that took place in the beautiful New York city. That day can not be forgotten. A lot of innocents lost their lives in the W.T.C ,including a large number of firefighters and police officers. I do really sympathize with those relatives who stands next to the W.T.C lifting their love ones' photos; waiting for an answer :why did they hit us those groups of fanatics and terrorists. May god bless those who lost their lives,and may god bless us all. warmly