Hope for the world

  • coralsa2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2002
      Dear Children of the world.

      I may not know what exactly what happened on September 11th 2001 but
      I know how most people in USA most feel after losing loved one for I
      too have lost three loved ones. I lost my Grandma, Grandad and cousin
      before the towers were destroyed but I know they all live in a better
      place as we speak.

      So don't feel to sad about the attacks I may live far away from the
      attacks but I do know how much grief Osama Bin Laden has caused for
      the United States of America but he has also caused a lot of pain in
      Afghanistan for making USA angry. But just don't blame all of
      Afghanistan for what Osama Bin Laden has done.

      Evan
      Age 11
      New Zealand.