Happy & Peaceful New Year with Harmony

  • Arun-Kumar Tripathi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2002
      Dear Children and Parents!

      I would like to take the golden opportunity to greet you everyone on the
      eve of new year. Sorry, this is a late greetings, as I was busy in my
      academic life. I do wish that this year we would be seeing far better
      picture of humankind than previous year. Humanity is often crying in the
      wilderness. I hope you all would have celebrated the Christmas and New
      Year. Rejoice and enjoy the life to its fullness!!

      Thanking you!

      With best regards,
      Arun Kumar Tripathi
      "Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced."
      -Soren Aaby Kierkegaard -Danish religious philosopher
      The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented
      for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to
      him.-Jan Patocka (A Czech Philosopher)