Messages of Hope - Tericka, Age 10, Miami, Fl U.S.A.

  • lab3
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 1904
      Dear Friend,
      I am sorry about what had happened in New York, Washington D.C, and in
      Pennsylvania. Well I lost two who died. They were my best, best friends. My
      Grandma died and my cousin died. But do you know who is going to make it
      better? It is God. Whoever had died they are in a better place now and
      they are not suffering. On september 11, 2001 four planes crashed. Kids
      died, parents died, policemen died, and firemenn died. But guess where they
      are now? They are in heaven. Don't ever give up hope. It is going to be
      better soon. Also life goes on. If I was in New york and I died I know that
      theres a better place for me. But someday or somehow I promise you things
      are going to get better.

      Your Friend,
      Tericka
      Age: 10