Million angels send love and care to America

  • Yue-Chane Hsing
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      Dear friend:

          Merry X'mas. On this holiday season, what can be more fruitful than sending love and care to those innocent kids in America who lost family members or were frightened by the terror-stricken attack on America on September 11, 2001. “Million angels send love to America” campaign is thus created at http://www.kidscareforkids.org/ web site dedicatedly for helping and encouraging those suffered kids in America. We call for one million little angels around the globe to extend their love and care to those in need in America via sending caring e-card or leaving caring words on our guest book. We have collected over 1,500 email contacts to reach over 300 elementary and junior high schools in New York city, Bergen county, Hudson county, Washington DC, Arlington county, and Fairfax county which are located in the vicinities of WTC and Pentagon. Please help your children, students to visit http://www.kidscareforkids.org/ web site to learn about the tragedy relief story and send out caring e-card to cheer those who are deeply in need.
          Please also help spread out this information by forwarding to at least 5 friends as a best X'mas gift that delivers true love and care to light up America's sky. Best regards.

      Kids Care for Kids Global Caring Center
      http://www.kidscareforkids.org/
      hel-usa@...