Hope from Roby Elementary, TX

  • Daniel Day
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2001
      To kids outside the United States:

      How are you? We are having trouble with terrorists.
      They are mean. I hope you don't have these problems.

      From,
      Ryan, grade 3
      Roby Elementary Gifted and
      Talented
      Roby TX
    • Daniel Day
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2001
        Dear Kids elsewhere in the U.S.

        I think that the terrorists did a very bad thing to
        our country and that they should not have done that. I
        think that they only did that because they were
        jealous of our freedom and just because they were
        jealous doesn't mean it's okay to kill thousands of
        people. I hope this does not happen again.

        Your friend
        Donovan, 3rd grade
        Roby Elementary Gifted and Talented
        Roby TX.

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
      • Daniel Day
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2001
          To any kids in Afganistan,

          Hi. My name's Jacob. I hope you get plenty of food.
          I am very sad that you are getting hurt. I am glad
          planes are dropping food for you. I hope that you
          don't get hurt any more.

          From
          Jacob, 1st grade
          Roby Elementary