127Dear Children of America!

  • sarah_ja2002
    Mar 12 12:54 PM
      Dear Children of America!

      The event that occurred last year on September was not a pleasant
      one. And I feel for u but I am just glad that I am to far away to be
      involved in anyway.
      Just about every person who has family knows what losing one of them
      is like, but none of us know what it is like to lose a whole handful
      of family at one time. New Zealand hasn't really been involved in
      this tragedy apart from some of the army have gone to help the people
      who are in need. I know that is not much too help, the people who
      have died but is something and the thought is what counts the most, I
      guess.

      Sarah, 12, New Zealand.