Re: [KidsIslamicStories] newborn

  • sandra naeem
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002

      Assalamualiakum Sister

      Jazakhallah khair for your  email, yes it does help to hear that other sister out there our reviving the sunnah of the prophet (saw), as a muslim living in Britain i fear that some members of my family will be ignorant of this sunnah and may even question what i am doing so its nice to hear that may sisters who have emailed me and told me they have revived this sunnah

      your sister in Islam

      Sr S Haneefa Naeem

      Teach and talk as you learn Arabic.

      Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

      Surah 51:56
      Wama Khalaqtul Jinna Wal Insa ILLa liya'a buduun.
      And I (Allah) have not created  the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (alone).

                             mode.

      Relive the FIFA World Cup goals with exclusive video highlights!

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/fc/en