Who pretends to be peacemakers on this ardh

  • infokid
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002

      Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
      Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

      "And when it is said unto them: Make not mischief in the earth, they say: We are peacemakers only." [al-Baqarah 2:11]

      Who pretends to be peacemakers on this ardh, but are infact the mischief makers?
    • Lina Abdul Wahab
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002

        Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
        Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

        "And when it is said unto them: Make not mischief in the earth, they say: We are peacemakers only." [al-Baqarah 2:11]

        Who pretends to be peacemakers on this ardh, but are infact the mischief makers?

        Is this supposed to be a riddle? Then my answer..(not that any of the literate people in this world need anyway) is Mr Bush and his companions.....