Re: penpals

  • Mardi Djajakusumah
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 1999
      Hello
      Assalamualaikum

      My name is Arief. I live in Singapore, I will be 8 years old in December
      I also have a sister name Hana, she is 1 month old

      I want to answer your riddle, is it moon?

      Wassalam, Arief

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 1999
        ALSALAMA ALEIKUM,
        My name is Esmat.I am 9 years old.I live in Warren,
        Michigan,U.S.A.,and I have a baby sister, she is 10 months old.Her
        name is Amira.
        I have a riddle for all of you:I go up and never come down.Who am I ?
        May GOD bless you all.
        Esmat.

      • Croyante1@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 2, 1999
          assalamu alaikum,
          "I go up and never come down.Who am I ?" are you a smile? :)
          wassalamu alaikum

          << Subj: Re: [KidsIslamicStories] penpals
          Date: 99-10-02 16:48:42 EDT
          From: naosman@... (nadir osman)
          To: KidsIslamicStories@onelist.com

          From: "nadir osman" <naosman@...>

          ALSALAMA ALEIKUM,
          My name is Esmat.I am 9 years old.I live in Warren,
          Michigan,U.S.A.,and I have a baby sister, she is 10 months old.Her
          name is Amira.
          I have a riddle for all of you:I go up and never come down.Who am I ?
          May GOD bless you all.
          Esmat. >>
        • nusba parveen
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 2, 1999
            Assalamualaikum
            My name is Saeb. I am 11 years old.I want to have penpals(boys).
            My email address is:saeb123@...
            My brother is 9 yrs old, his name is Arqam.He also wants penpals.
            Maassalama
            saeb
          • KZShah@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 3, 1999
              Hi, I am Sarah. I am 5 1/2 years old and I live in Santa Paula, California. I
              have two sisters, Hannah is 3 and Aliya is 4. What goes up and never comes
              down is my age. Am I right?
            • Muslimah Radee
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 3, 1999
                I go up and never come down.Who am I ?

                As Salaamu alaikum w/Rahamatulillahi w/Barakatu Esmat,

                Are you smoke
                >>From: "
                >
                >>Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
                >
                >Surah 51:56
                >Wama Khalaqtul Jinna Wal Insa ILLa liya'a buduun.
                >And I (Allah) have not created the jinn and mankind except that they
                >should worship Me (alone).

                > mode.

              • nadir osman
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 4, 1999
                  Alsalama aleikum,
                  The answer for the riddile which I gave last two days
                  (what goes up and never comes down)is:the age.
                  God bless you all.
                  Esmat.