Re: [KidsIslamicStories] Why I don't use FACEBOOK- 5 Reasons ....

  • Naghma Husain
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2012
      What about all the positive and good things that come out of Facebook? There are numerous Muslim organisations that use facebook to disseminate information to our youth.
      Not to mention the ability to easy keep in contact with family all over the world which is a fard.

      Let's not hasten to paint everything evil.