Re: [KidsIslamicStories] ABSOLUTELY FREE HAJJ-2012 FOR ALL REVERTED MUSLIM BROTHERS (NEW MUSLIM ONLY)- KSA

  • sadaf
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2012
      Assalaamualaikum!!!

      thnx alot Wendy Spiteri for requesting free hajj  for the women around the world .... May Almighty Allah give all of us the opportunity to perform soon...Ameen !!!

      sadaf

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30, 2012

        Assalamualaikum!

        I just would like to know does this count for anyone anywhere in the world?  I am based in Cape town.

        Jazakkalah

        Ghayaad

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
          Assalamu alaikum WRB.........

          Dear Sisters,

          As you may be aware, a woman can't go for Hajj alone. She has to be accompanied by a "Muhrim" i.e. Father, husband, brother, son,............
          as it involves long travel (travelling by single woman not accompanied by a Muhrim is not allwed according to shariah).

          Hence, it is offered to men but if they want to travel with family , they may consider it but never for a single woman for sure.

          Allah knows best. May Allah SWT make it easy for all of us to do Hajj- Aameen.

          Please visit the following website, if you are interested to understand Quran by learning Quranic Arabic in a simplest and easiest way:

          Wassalam WRB.......

             "Invite all to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching;
          And consult with them in ways that are best and most gracious."
          (Al Qur'an, 16:125)
          Ajmal