Fwd: [SubhanAllah:1180] Please vote for Tawakul Karman

  • Najamus Sahar M Mulla
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2012

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Asif Dange <asif.dange@...>
      Date: Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 11:18 AM
      Subject: [SubhanAllah:1180] Please vote for Tawakul Karman
      To: subhanallah@...

      As salaamu alaikum wa rehmatullahe wa barakatuhu.

      Hope you are doing well by the grace and mercy of Allah alone.

      It gives me immense pleasure to inform you all that a Muslimah (Tawakul Karman) is being considered in the Time magazine list of top 100 Most Influential People across world in 2012. I humbly request you all to vote for her. Click on Definitely by visitng the link given below

      She has received Nobel Peace Prize and is the 2nd Muslimah across the world to receive Nobel prize ever!!!! .

      Her views on Hijab are
      'Man in the early times was almost naked, and as his intellect evolved he started wearing clothes. What I am today and what I am wearing represents the highest level of thought and civilization that man has achieved, and is not regressive. It's the removal of clothes again that is regressive back to ancient times'

      Kindly share this with all ur contacts....

      Best Regards,
      Asif Dange
      +919004981261

      --
      Subhaanaka Allaahumma wa bihamdika, 'ash-hadu 'an laa 'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta, 'astaghfiruka wa 'atoobu 'ilayka.
      Meaning: Glory is to You, O Allaah, and praise is to You. I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but You. I seek Your forgiveness and repent to You.