CNN plots?

  • Yasmin Kabir
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2001
      COUNTERPUNCH.ORG reports that the CNN footage of

    • Mrsmom9876@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2001
        Thank you for the info on the footage being fake but how do we prove that to everybody else ? Do we have a date for the footage? Please pass any info you might know .

        Thnk you,
      • Lady Desdemona
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2001
          The footage was from 1991 and depicted a celebration FOR USA related to situations in Kuwait.  It is my understanding that CNN will apologize on air, as well they should. You can look for more information on COUNTERPUNCH.org.