RE: [KidsIslamicStories] E-story for kids

  • hina absar
    Message 1 of 13 , May 15, 2001

      Assalamo alykum

      If you want something like islamic stories and islamic education for kids there isthe link where you canfind is

      www.islamicgarden.com/

      OR

      If you want to buy some books,audioand video about islamic education for kids ,this is one of the good sitewhere.I have four kids and iam in USA I really like their stuff, the link is

      www.soundvision.com

      Wassalam

      : "masrur syed"

      >To: KidsIslamicStories@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: RE: [KidsIslamicStories] E-story for kids
      >Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 13:48:44
      >
      >jazak allah.
      >is anyone aware of any books, etc., to help teach a three year old?
      >something eye catching and attention grabbing.
      >living in the USA, and in a town where there is no real exposure to islam
      >and any eastern cultures, i would like to try to do whatever i can for my
      >daughter.
      >thank you.

    • Husain
      Message 2 of 13 , May 16, 2001
        As Salamu alaikum

        There are very nice books available through astrolabe and soundvision and
        IQRA. My daughter is also three years old. As I prevoiusly mentoined she
        loves making her own books on islam too. She also enjoys the Eeman series,
        I believe we have the level 3. It is very nice. I also read her the IQRA
        prophets of Allah, I have to summarize sometimes, but it has very nice
        pictures. There is a mosque block set available for cultural exposure, and
        many videos (astrolabe), I can recommend some if you like.
        I hope this helps,
        Wassalam

        is anyone aware of any books, etc., to help teach a three year old?
        something eye catching and attention grabbing.
        living in the USA, and in a town where there is no real exposure to islam
        and any eastern cultures, i would like to try to do whatever i can for my
        daughter.
        thank you.

        Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

        Surah 51:56
        Wama Khalaqtul Jinna Wal Insa ILLa liya'a buduun.
        And I (Allah) have not created the jinn and mankind except that they should
        worship Me (alone).

        mode.

      • Kawthar Al-Hadhrami
        Message 3 of 13 , May 31, 2001
          Assalam Alaykum,
          Halalco books also has a wonderful line of childrens book. Arabesq has a small selection as well. Their websights are www.halalco.com  and www.arabesq.com

          Salaams
          Umm Usamah
          I have found that my children love to watch the Adams World movies from Sound vision. They also have several nice books for smaller children. Another good place to get books is the Islamic book store online. Both places have childrens books as well as song tapes and coloring books.
          Noor Arts has very good books and games for that age.I am teaching that age
          and I used them.

          >From: "masrur syed" <masrur_s@...>
          >To: KidsIslamicStories@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: RE: [KidsIslamicStories] E-story for kids
          >Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 13:48:44
          >
          >jazak allah.
          >is anyone aware of any books, etc., to help teach a three year old?
          >something eye catching and attention grabbing.
          >living in the USA, and in a town where there is no real exposure to islam
          >and any eastern cultures, i would like to try to do whatever i can for my
          >daughter.
          >thank you.

          Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

          Surah 51:56
          Wama Khalaqtul Jinna Wal Insa ILLa liya'a buduun.
          And I (Allah) have not created  the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (alone).

                                 mode.

          --- Colleen Mohammed
          --- EarthLink: It's your Internet.

          Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

          Surah 51:56
          Wama Khalaqtul Jinna Wal Insa ILLa liya'a buduun.
          And I (Allah) have not created  the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (alone).

                                 mode.

        • Uli Rahmat
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 1, 2001
            Assalamualaikum,
            The web site of noor art is www.noorart.com.
            Here is a link to a list of islamic online bookstores : http://www.msa-natl.org/resources/Bookstores.html#USA
            Hope this helps.

            Wassalam,
            Uli Rahmat
            How do I get in contact with Noor Arts?? Are they on
            the web?? Or do they have to be contacted by phone??

            Jazak Allahu Khair

            a year!  http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

            Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

            Surah 51:56
            Wama Khalaqtul Jinna Wal Insa ILLa liya'a buduun.
            And I (Allah) have not created  the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (alone).

                                   mode.

          • s. bint-hardiman
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 1, 2001
              As-salaamu alaykum,

              the web address for the islamic bookstore online
              is islamicbookstore.com

              --- Colleen Mohammed <juhi@...> wrote:

              > I have found that my children love to watch the
              > Adams World movies from
              > Sound vision. They also have several nice books
              > for smaller children. Another
              > good place to get books is the Islamic book
              > store online. Both places have
              > childrens books as well as song tapes and
              > coloring books.

              =====
              Stop by www.talibiddeen.homestead.com ! An Islamic Islamic homeschooling website!

              a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
            • FLD / Dar Al Fatah
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 2, 2001

                Salaam alaykum Brothers and Sisters,

                I would like to conduct a survey among you, if you can help me. Those of you using the Eemaan Reading Series, could you please inform me:

                1. In what capacity you are using them (schools, home, etc.)

                2. How you first came in contact with them.

                3. From whom do you get them.

                4. Your honest comments (positive and negative) on them.

                5. Would you like to be updated as to new additions to the series.

                6. Would any of you like to do writing or art for the series.

                Was salaam

                Dr. Bilal Philips

              • Samiyah Hira
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 2, 2001
                  Assalaamu-alaikum.

                  You may also want to try a new Islamic store online, who seem to be having a sale on all of their
                  children's and other Islamic products at:

                  http://store.yahoo.com/talkislam

                  wa-Salaam.