Many Fabricated Hadeeth about Mahdi in Harun Yahyas Ebook about the Mahdi

  • Shahid
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009

      Question posed Regarding the two hadeeth about the coming of Mahdi whether they are Fabricated or Not and/or Shiite Narrations

      "People will gather around the Mahdi in 1400." (Risalat al-Khuruj al-Mahdi, p. 108)

       Narrated Abu Hurayrah: "Count two or three decades after the year/decade of Hijri 1400. At that time, the Mahdi emerges…" (Asmal Masalik Lieyyam Mahdiyy Maliki Li Kull-id Dunya Biemrillah-il Malik, Qalda bin Zayd, p. 216)

      Answer from brother Moosa Richardson:

      Umar
      (may Allaah be pleased with him) started the hijri calender during his khilaafah, thus there could be no reference to Hijri calender years in the speech of the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) - these are lies.

      Further I don't have a clue at the source that is being mentioned!  Hadeeth sources are well known - if someone comes with a strange hadeeth and can not cite a source for it, we could never consider what they are relaying.

      Further, had the ummah been informed of something that was going to happen after 1400 years, then they would have known that yawm al-qiyaamah is at least 1400 years away, and no one ever claimed that.

      Answer from Brother Ibrahim Al-Koobee:

      as for this narration i could not find it in any book in my library, it may be a forgery as i found more than one place where it is mentioned online that it is from a rare manuscript by qalda ibn zaid stored in Istanbul, Turkey in the Süleymaniye Library.  if it is claimed it is Authentic, Let them bring the chain if not then we cannot accept it.

      So with that said it has not been narrated in the well known books of hadeeth and without a chain it can not be verified, and Allaah Knows Best.

      Answer From Shaykh Jalal Abualrub:

      These are Shiite Hadeeth they are Probably celebrating this right now.

      Concerning the hadeeth: "People will gather around the Mahdi in 1400."  (Risalat al-Khuruj al-Mahdi, p. 108)

      Shaykh Mohammad al Maliki answered during a Paltalk Session transcribed from a Recording:

      1400 of hijrah, La La this is fabricated of course, because that means this is Juhayman who came 1400 of the first day of Muharram on a tuesday right after fajr when the Imam of Haram lead fajr they captured the Haram and arrested everyone there and destroyed this and that and never any good came out from it,  and Mahdi comes to give justice and to rule the world, so this guy he did nothing, but alot of innocent were killed there.

      Note: I had got these hadeeth from Harun Yahyas Ebook which talks about the Mahdi and end of times etc etc, that had a bunch of fabricated hadeeth and deviated ways of deriving knowledge to make the reader believe in the stuff he says, so beware of his books, beware.

      Abu Eesa Zaid Vicaruddin

      Allaah says in the Qur'an: "And whoever contradicts and opposes the Messenger (Muhammad, Peace Be Upon Him) after the right path has been shown clearly to him, and follows other than the believers' (Sahaba) ways. We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell - what an evil destination." (Surah An-Nisaa 4:115)

      The Prophet of Allaah Salallahu alayhe wasalam said: "Whoever innovates or accommodates an innovator then upon him is the curse of Allah, His Angels and the whole of mankind." [Reported by Bukhaaree (12/41) and Muslim (9/140)]