Hadith on Good Manners ~*~ PART -23 !*! HADITH SERIES !*!

  • Muhammad Yaseen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 6:24 AM

      Assalaamu Alaikum Warehmatulahe Wabarakatuhu

      !::^::! HADEES SERIES !::^::!

      Hadith on Good Manners

      Sahih Bukhari Hadith

      44.        Calling bad names and cursing

      Hadith 8.76        Narrated by Marur  (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      I saw Abu Dhar wearing a Burd (garment) and his slave too was wearing a Burd, so I said (to Abu Dhar), "If you take this (Burda of your slave) and wear it (along with yours), you will have a nice suit (costume) and you may give him another garment." Abu Dhar said, "There was a quarrel between me and another man whose mother was a non-Arab and I called her bad names. The man mentioned (complained about) me to the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam). The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "Did you abuse so-and-so?" I said, "Yes" He said, "Did you call his mother bad names?" I said, "Yes". He said, "You still have the traits of (the Pre-Islamic period of) ignorance." I said. "(Do I still have ignorance) even now in my old age?" He said, "Yes, they (slaves or servants) are your brothers, and Allah has put them under your command. So the one under whose hand Allah has put his brother, should feed him of what he eats, and give him dresses of what he wears, and should not ask him to do a thing beyond his capacity. And if at all he asks him to do a hard task, he should help him therein."

      45.        Calling descriptive names

      Hadith 8.77        Narrated by Abu Huraira (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) led us in the Zuhr prayer, offering only two Rakat and then (finished it) with Taslim, and went to a piece of wood in front of the mosque and put his hand over it. Abu Bakr and 'Umar were also present among the people on that day but dared not talk to him (about his unfinished prayer). And the hasty people went away, wondering. "Has the prayer been shortened?" Among the people there was a man whom the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) used to call Dhul-Yadain (the long-armed). He said, "O Allah's Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam)! Have you forgotten or has the prayer been shortened?" The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "Neither have I forgotten, nor has it been shortened." They (the people) said, "Surely, you have forgotten, O Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam)!" The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, -Dhul-Yadain has told the truth." So the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) got up and offered other two Rakat and finished his prayer with Taslim. Then he said Takbir, performed a prostration of ordinary duration or longer, then he raised his head and said Takbir and performed another prostration of ordinary duration or longer and then raised his head and said Takbir (i.e. he performed the two prostrations of Sahu, i.e., forgetfulness)."

      46.        'Nor speak ill of each other behind their backs'

      Hadith 8.78        Narrated by Ibn Abbas (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) passed by two graves and said, "Both of them (persons in the grave) are being tortured, and they are not being tortured for a major sin. This one used not to save himself from being soiled with his urine, and the other used to go about with calumnies (among the people to rouse hostilities, e.g., one goes to a person and tells him that so-and-so says about him such-and-such evil things). The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) then asked for a green leaf of a date-palm tree, split it into two pieces and planted one on each grave and said, "It is hoped that their punishment may be abated till those two pieces of the leaf get dried." (See Hadith No 215, Vol 1).

      Please keep forwarding this "Hadith" to all ... Because the Prophet (sallallaahu  alayhi  wa  sallam) said: "Pass on knowledge from  me even if it is only one Verse".

      Insha Allah Hadith on Good Manners will be continued...

      NOTE:
      1. If you has not received Previously sent PART'S of this series then please Send  me a Mail mentioning the missed PARTS, Insha Allah I will send them to you.
      2. With the Last Part of this Series the word document will be Attached - It contains all the Hadees related to Hadith on Good Manners since from the starting.

      3.   If you want to send me any Mail/Reply me, then Please Reply to this Mail ID only (rather than Group) , So that I can consider your mail and fulfill user Request as early as possible

      The Following are the List of Hadees Sent through HADEES-SERIES, If any one has not received any of the below Hadees then please send a mail with subject [SEND HADEES-SERIES-01] OR [SEND HADEES-SERIES-01 to 10] OR Any One You Wish. Insha Allah we will send the word file to you.

      01.    Hadees on INVOCATIONS.doc

      02.    Hadees on PRAYER CHARACTERISTICS.doc

      03.    Hadees on Aqiqa.doc

      04.    Hadees on Prayer-actions.doc

      05.    Hadees on Friday Prayers.doc

      06.    Hadees on PRAYERS-SHORTENED.doc

      07.    Hadees on Musalla.doc
      08.    Hadees on ADHAN.doc
      09.    Hadith Affecting The Emotions
      10.    Hadees on Fasting.doc

      If you are receiving this email as a forwarded message, Join Now

      Yahoo Group: Hadith_Series

      Insha Allah, Remember me & my Family members in your DUA

      Allaah Haafiz.