Hadith on Good Manners ~*~ PART - 2 !*! HADITH SERIES !*!

  • Muhammad Yaseen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008

      Assalaamu Alaikum Warehmatulahe Wabarakatuhu

      !::^::! HADEES SERIES !::^::!

      Hadith on Good Manners

      Sahih Bukhari Hadith

      4.         Not to abuse one's Parents

      Hadith 8.4          Narrated by Abdullah bin Amr (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said. "It is one of the greatest sins that a man should curse his parents." It was asked (by the people), "O Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam)! How does a man curse his parents?" The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "The man abuses the father of another man and the latter abuses the father of the former and abuses his mother."

      5.         The Invocation of a Dutiful Child is Accepted

      Hadith 8.5          Narrated by Ibn Umar (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "While three persons were traveling, they were overtaken by rain and they took shelter in a cave in a mountain. A big rock fell from the mountain over the mouth of the cave and blocked it. They said to each other, 'Think of such good (righteous) deeds which you did for Allah's sake only, and invoke Allah by giving reference to those deeds so that Allah may relieve you from your difficulty.' One of them said, 'O Allah! I had my parents who were very old and I had small children for whose sake I used to work as a shepherd. When I returned to them at night and milked (the sheep), I used to start giving the milk to my parents first before giving to my children. And one day I went far away in search of a grazing place (for my sheep), and didn't return home till late at night and found that my parents had slept. I milked (my livestock) as usual and brought the milk vessel and stood at their heads, and I disliked to wake them up from their sleep, and I also disliked to give the milk to my children before my parents though my children were crying (from hunger) at my feet.

      So this state of mine and theirs continued till the day dawned. (O Allah!) If you considered that I had done that only for seeking Your pleasure, then please let there be an opening through which we can see the sky.' So Allah made for them an opening through which they could see the sky. Then the second person said, 'O Allah! I had a she-cousin whom I loved as much as a passionate man loves a woman. I tried to seduce her but she refused till I paid her one-hundred Dinars. So I worked hard till I collected one hundred Dinars and went to her with that. But when I sat in between her legs (to have sexual intercourse with her), she said, "O Allah's slave! Be afraid of Allah! Do not deflower me except legally (by marriage contract)." So I left her. O Allah! If you considered that I had done that only for seeking Your pleasure then please let the rock move a little to have a (wider) opening.'

      So Allah shifted that rock to make the opening wider for them. And the last (third) person said 'O Allah! I employed a laborer for wages equal to a Faraq (a certain measure) of rice, and when he had finished his job he demanded his wages, but when I presented his due to him, he gave it up and refused to take it. Then I kept on sowing that rice for him (several times) till I managed to buy with the price of the yield, some cows and their shepherd. Later on the laborer came to me and said. "O Allah's slave!) Be afraid of Allah, and do not be unjust to me and give me my due." I said (to him), "Go and take those cows and their shepherd." So he took them and went away. (So, O Allah!) If You considered that I had done that for seeking Your pleasure, then please remove the remaining part of the rock.' And so Allah released them (from their difficulty)."

      Please keep forwarding this "Hadith" to all ... Because the Prophet (sallallaahu  alayhi  wa  sallam) said: "Pass on knowledge from  me even if it is only one Verse".

      Insha Allah Hadith on Good Manners will be continued...

      NOTE:
      1. If you has not received Previously sent PART'S of this series then please Send  me a Mail mentioning the missed PARTS, Insha Allah I will send them to you.
      2. With the Last Part of this Series the word document will be Attached - It contains all the Hadees related to Hadith on Good Manners since from the starting.

      3.   If you want to send me any Mail/Reply me, then Please Reply to this Mail ID only (rather than Group) , So that I can consider your mail and fulfill user Request as early as possible

      ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----

      The Following are the List of Hadees Sent through HADEES-SERIES, If any one has not received any of the below Hadees then please send a mail with subject [SEND HADEES-SERIES-01] OR [SEND HADEES-SERIES-01 to 10] OR Any One You Wish. Insha Allah we will send the word file to you.

      01.    Hadees on INVOCATIONS.doc

      02.    Hadees on PRAYER CHARACTERISTICS.doc

      03.    Hadees on Aqiqa.doc

      04.    Hadees on Prayer-actions.doc

      05.    Hadees on Friday Prayers.doc

      06.    Hadees on PRAYERS-SHORTENED.doc

      07.    Hadees on Musalla.doc
      08.    Hadees on ADHAN.doc
      09.    Hadith Affecting The Emotions
      10.    Hadees on Fasting.doc
      Give your Suggestions and help us in sending the Informative Messages

      Invite a Friend to join the Hadith_Series Group or If you'd like to add your relatives/friends emails in
      this mailing list then please Email us

      If you are receiving this email as a forwarded message, Join Now

      Yahoo Group: Hadith_Series

      Insha Allah, Remember me & my Family members in your DUA

      Allaah Haafiz.

      DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away.