Hadith Affecting The Emotions ~*~ PART - 27 !*! HADITH SERIES !*!

  • Muhammad Yaseen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2007
      Assalaamu Alaikum Warehmatulahe Wabarakatuhu

      !::^::! HADEES SERIES !::^::!

      Hadith Affecting The Emotions

      Sahih Bukhari Hadith

      38.        The lowliness of oneself

      Hadith 8.508      Narrated by Anas (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) had a she-camel called Al'Adba' and it was too fast to surpass in speed. There came a bedouin riding a camel of his, and that camel outstripped it (i.e. Al-Aqba'). That result was hard on the Muslims who said sorrowfully, "Al- Adba has been outstripped." Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "It is due from Allah that nothing would be raised high in this world except that He lowers or puts it down."

      Hadith 8.509      Narrated by Abu Huraira (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "Allah said, 'I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of Mine. And the most beloved things with which My slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil (praying or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) till I love him, so I become his sense of hearing with which he hears, and his sense of sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he grips, and his leg with which he walks; and if he asks Me, I will give him, and if he asks My protection (Refuge), I will protect him; (i.e. give him My Refuge) and I do not hesitate to do anything as I hesitate to take the soul of the believer, for he hates death, and I hate to disappoint him."

      39.        'And the matter of The Hour is but'

      Hadith 8.510      Narrated by Sahl (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "I have been sent and the Hour (is at hand) as these two," showing his two fingers and sticking (separating) them out.

      Hadith 8.511      Narrated by Anas (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "I have been sent and the Hour (is at hand) as these two (fingers)."

      Hadith 8.512      Narrated by Abu Huraira (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "I have been sent and the Hour (is at hand) as these two (fingers)."

      Please keep forwarding this "Hadith" to all ... Because the Prophet (sallallaahu  alayhi  wa  sallam) said: "Pass on knowledge from  me even if it is only one Verse".
      Insha Allah Hadith Affecting The Emotions will be continued...

      NOTE:
      1. If you has not received Previously sent PART'S of this series then please Send  me a Mail mentioning the missed PARTS, Insha Allah I will send them to you.
      2. With the Last Part of this Series the word document will be Attached - It contains all the Hadees related to Hadith Affecting The Emotions since from the starting.

      3.   If you want to send me any Mail/Reply me, then Please Reply to this Mail ID only (rather than Group) , So that I can consider your mail and fulfill user Request as early as possible

      The Following are the List of Hadees Sent through HADEES-SERIES, If any one has not received any of the below Hadees then please send a mail with subject [SEND HADEES-SERIES-01] OR [SEND HADEES-SERIES-01 to 10] OR Any One You Wish. Insha Allah we will send the word file to you.

      01.    Hadees on INVOCATIONS.doc

      02.    Hadees on PRAYER CHARACTERISTICS.doc

      03.    Hadees on Aqiqa.doc

      04.    Hadees on Prayer-actions.doc

      05.    Hadees on Friday Prayers.doc

      06.    Hadees on PRAYERS-SHORTENED.doc

      07.    Hadees on Musalla.doc
      08.    Hadees on ADHAN.doc
      09.    Hadith Affecting The Emotions (up to Part-18)
      10.    Hadees on Fasting.doc

      If you are receiving this email as a forwarded message, Join Now

      Yahoo Group: Hadith_Series

      Insha Allah, Remember me & my Family members in your DUA

      Allaah Haafiz.