Hadith Affecting The Emotions ~*~ PART - 10 ~*~ !*! HADITH SERIES !*!

  • Muhammad Yaseen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Asalaamu Alaikum Warehmatulahe Wabarakatuhu

      !::^::! HADEES SERIES !::^::!

      Hadith Affecting The Emotions

      Sahih Bukhari Hadith

      Hadith 8.455      Narrated by Abu Wail (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      We paid a visit to Khabbab who was sick, and he said, "We migrated with the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) for Allah's Sake and our wages became due on Allah. Some of us died without having received anything of the wages, and one of them was Mus'ab (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) bin 'Umar (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu), who was martyred on the day of the battle of Uhud, leaving only one sheet (to shroud him in). If we covered his head with it, his feet became uncovered, and if we covered his feet with it, his head became uncovered. So the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) ordered us to cover his head with it and put some Idhkhir (a kind of grass) over his feet. On the other hand, some of us have had the fruits (of our good deed) and are plucking them (in this world)."

      Hadith 8.456      Narrated by Imran bin Husain (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "I looked into Paradise and found that the majority of its dwellers were the poor people, and I looked into the (Hell) Fire and found that the majority of its dwellers were women."

      Hadith 8.457      Narrated by Anas (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) did not eat at a table till he died, and he did not eat a thin nicely baked wheat bread till he died.

      Hadith 8.458      Narrated by Aisha (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      When the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) died, nothing which can be eaten by a living creature was left on my shelf except some barley grain. I ate of it for a period and when I measured it, it finished.

      Please keep forwarding this "Hadith" to all ... Because the Prophet (sallallaahu  alayhi wa  sallam) said: "Pass on knowledge from  me even if it is only one Verse".

      Insha Allah Hadith Affecting The Emotions will be continued...
      NOTE:
      1. If you has not received Previously sent PART'S of this series then please Send  me a Mail mentioning the missed PARTS, Insha Allah I will send them to you.
      2. With the Last Part of this Series the word document will be Attached - It contains all the Hadees related to Hadith Affecting The Emotions since from the starting.

      3.   If you want to send me any Mail/Reply me, then Please Reply to this ID only (rather than Group) , So that I can consider your mail and fulfill user Request as early as possible

      The Following are the List of Hadees Sent through HADEES-SERIES, If any one has not received any of the below Hadees then please send a mail with subject [SEND HADEES-SERIES-01] OR [SEND HADEES-SERIES-01 to 08].

      Insha Allah I will send the word file to you.

      01.    Hadees on INVOCATIONS.doc

      02.    Hadees on PRAYER CHARACTERISTICS.doc

      03.    Hadees on Aqiqa.doc

      04.    Hadees on Prayer-actions.doc

      05.    Hadees on Friday Prayers.doc

      06.    Hadees on PRAYERS-SHORTENED.doc

      07.    Hadees on Musalla.doc
      08.    Hadees on ADHAN.doc

      If you are receiving this email as a forwarded message, Join Now

      Yahoo Group: Hadith_Series

      Insha Allah Remember me & my Family members in your DUA

      Allah Haafiz.