Hadees on ADHAN ~*~ PART- 17 !*! HADEES SERIES !*!

  • Muhammad Yaseen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      Asalaamu Alaikum Warehmatulahe Wabarakatuhu

      !::^::! HADEES SERIES !::^::!

      Hadees on ADHAN

      Sahih Bukhari Hadith

      45.         Praying with intention of teaching the prayer

      Hadith 1.645      Narrated by Aiyub (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      Abu Qilaba (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) said, "Malik bin Huwairith (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) came to this Mosque of ours and said, 'I pray in front of you and my aim is not to lead the prayer but to show you the way in which the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) used to pray.'  I asked Abu Qilaba (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu), 'How did he use to pray?'  He replied, '(The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) used to pray) like this Sheikh of ours and the Sheikh used to sit for a while after the prostration, before getting up after the first Rak'a.' "

      46.        Religious learned men having precedence in leading the prayer

      Hadith 1.646      Narrated by Abu Musa (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      "The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) became sick and when his disease became aggravated, he said, "Tell Abu Bakr (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) to lead the prayer." 'Aisha(Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)  said, "He is a softhearted man and would not be able to lead the prayer in your place." The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said again, "Tell Abu Bakr (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) to lead the people in prayer." She repeated the same reply but he said, "Tell Abu Bakr (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) to lead the people in prayer. You are the companions of Joseph." So the messenger went to Abu Bakr (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) (with that order) and he led the people in prayer in the lifetime of the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam).

      Hadith 1.647      Narrated by Aisha (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      The mother of the believers: Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) in his illness said, "Tell Abu Bakr (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) to lead the people in prayer." I said to him, "If Abu Bakr (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) stands in your place, the people would not hear him owing to his (excessive) weeping. So please order 'Umar (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) to lead the prayer." 'Aisha (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) added: I said to Hafsa (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) , "Say to him: If Abu Bakr (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) should lead the people in the prayer in your place, the people would not be able to hear him owing to his weeping; so please, order 'Umar (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) to lead the prayer." Hafsa (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) did so but Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "Keep quiet! You are verily the Companions of Joseph. Tell Abu Bakr (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) to lead the people in the prayer. "Hafsa (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) said to 'Aisha (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu), "I never got anything good from you."

      Hadith 1.648      Narrated by Az Zuhn (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      Anas bin Malik Al-Ansari (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu), told me, "Abu Bakr (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) used to lead the people in prayer during the fatal illness of the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) till it was Monday. When the people aligned (in rows) for the prayer the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) lifted the curtain of his house and started looking at us and was standing at that time. His face was (glittering) like a page of the Qur'an and he smiled cheerfully. We were about to be put to trial for the pleasure of seeing the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam),  Abu Bakr (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) retreated to join the row as he thought that the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) would lead the prayer. The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) beckoned us to complete the prayer and he let the curtain fall. On the same day he died."

      Hadith 1.649      Narrated by Anas (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) did not come out for three days. The people stood for the prayer and Abu Bakr (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) went ahead to lead the prayer. (In the meantime) the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) caught hold of the curtain and lifted it. When the face of the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) appeared we had never seen a scene more pleasing than the face of the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) as it appeared then. The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) beckoned to Abu Bakr (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) to lead the people in the prayer and then let the curtain fall. We did not see him (again) till he died.

      Hadith 1.650      Narrated by Hamza bin Abdullah (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

      My father said, "When Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) became seriously ill, he was told about the prayer. He said, 'Tell Abu Bakr (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) to lead the people in the prayer.'  'Aisha (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) said, 'Abu Bakr (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu) is a softhearted man and he would be overpowered by his weeping if he recited the Qur'an.'  He said to them, 'Tell him (Abu Bakr (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)) to lead the prayer.'  The same reply was given to him. He said again, 'Tell him to lead the prayer. You (women) are the companions of Joseph.' "

      Please keep forwarding this "Hadith" to all ... Because the Prophet (sallallaahu  alayhi wa  sallam) said: "Pass on knowledge from  me even if it is only one Verse".

      Insha Allah Hadees on ADHAN will be continued...
      NOTE:
      1. If you has not received Previously sent PART'S of this series then please Send  me a Mail mentioning the missed PARTS, Insha Allah I will send them to you.
      2. With the Last Part of this Series the word document will be Attached - It contains all the Hadees related to ADHAN since from the starting.

      The Following are the List of Hadees Sent through HADEES-SERIES, If any one has not received any of the below Hadees then please send a mail with subject [SEND HADEES-SERIES-01] OR [SEND HADEES-SERIES-02 to 06].

      Insha Allah I will send the word file to you.

      01.    Hadees on INVOCATIONS.doc

      02.    Hadees on PRAYER CHARACTERISTICS.doc

      03.    Hadees on Aqiqa.doc

      04.    Hadees on Prayer-actions.doc

      05.    Hadees on Friday Prayers.doc

      06.    Hadees on PRAYERS-SHORTENED.doc

      07.    Hadees on Musalla.doc

      If you are receiving this email as a forwarded message, Join Now

      Yahoo Group: Hadith_Series

      Group URL: www.yahoogroups.com/group/Hadith_Series

      Insha Allah Remember me & my Family members in your DUA

      Allâh Hâfiz.