Allah Gives Religion Only To Those Whom He loves

  • Aqsa *
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006

      Bismillah-hir-rahmaan-nir-raheem

      Assalaamu aalykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu

      Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 4994 Narrated byAbdullah ibn Mas'ud Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "Allah Most High has allotted you your characters just as He has allotted you your provisions. Allah Most High gives worldly things to those whom He loves and those whom He does not love, but He gives religion only to those whom He loves, so he who is given religion by Allah has been loved by Him. By Him in Whose hand my soul is, a man is not a Muslim till his heart and tongue are submissive, and he is not a believer till his neighbour is safe from injurious behaviour on his part." Ahmad and Bayhaqi, in Shu'ab al-Iman transmitted it.

      The Book Pertaining to Piety and Softening of Hearts (Kitab Al-Zuhd wa Al-Raqa'iq) Muslim :: Book 42 : Hadith 7072 It is reported on the authority of Amir b. Sa'd that Sa'd b. Abi Waqqas was in the fold of his camels that his son 'Umar came to him. When Sa'd saw him he said: I seek refuge with Allah from the mischief of this rider. And as he got down he said to him: You are busy with your camels and your sheep and you have abandoned people who are contending with one another for kingdom. Sa'd struck his chest and said: Keep quite. I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Allah loves the servant who is God-conscious and is free from want and is hidden (from the view of people).

      wallahu alam

      Aqsa

      Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."
      Ameen,Thumameen.

      Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

    • jason farias
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
        i like it