knowledge does not vanish except when it is kept secretly (to oneself)."

  • Aqsa *
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2005
      Prophet Muhammad will be given the right to intercede on Judgement day.

      17:79 And pray in the small watches of the morning: (it would be) an additional prayer (or spiritual profit) for thee: soon will thy Lord raise thee to a station of Praise and Glory!

       Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 1.98 Narrated byAbu Huraira
      I said: "O Allah's Apostle! Who will be the luckiest person, who will gain your intercession on the Day of Resurrection?" Allah's Apostle said: O
      Abu Huraira! "I have thought that none will ask me about it before you as I know your longing for the (learning of) Hadiths. The luckiest person who
      will have my intercession on the Day of Resurrection will be the one who said sincerely from the bottom of his heart "None has the right to be
      worshipped but Allah."
      And 'Umar bin 'Abdul 'Aziz wrote to Abu Bakr bin Hazm, "Look for the knowledge of Hadith and get it written, as I am afraid that religious
      knowledge will vanish and the religious learned men will pass away (die). Do not accept anything save the Hadiths of the Prophet. Circulate
      knowledge and teach the ignorant, for knowledge does not vanish except when it is kept secretly (to oneself)."

       Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 9.187 Narrated byAbdullah
      The Prophet said, "Near the establishment of the Hour, there will be the days of Al-Harj, and the religious knowledge will be taken away (vanish,
      i.e. by the death of religious scholars) and general ignorance will spread." Abu Musa said, "Al-Harj, in the Ethiopian language, means killing," Ibn
      Mas'ud added: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, )It will be) from among the most wicked people who will be living at the time when the Hour will be
      established."

      On intercession.

      19:87 None shall have the power of intercession but such a one as has received permission (or promise) from (Allah) Most Gracious.

      20:109 On that Day shall no intercession avail except for those for whom permission has been granted by (Allah) Most Gracious and whose word is acceptable to Him.

       Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 5600 Narrated byAwf ibn Malik
      Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "One came to me from my Lord and gave me a choice between half of my people entering Paradise and intercession, and I chose intercession. It will apply to those who have died and have associated nothing with Allah."
      Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it.

       Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 5764 Narrated byJabir ibn Abdullah
      The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "I am the leader (qa'id) of the messengers, and this is no boast; I am the seal of the prophets, and this is no boast; and I shall be the first to make intercession and the first whose intercession is accepted, and this is no boast."
      Darimi transmitted it.

      wallahu alam
      Aqsa.

      Yahoo! Shopping