RE: [KidsIslamicStories] computer gaimes for kids

  • AyyuBia ~*~*~*
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 23 8:36 AM

      walaikum asalaam

      Shukran sis for the links.

      walaikum asalaam

      AyyuBia~*~*~*

      ----Original Message Follows---- From: "yasmine mohamed" <yasminemaher@...> Reply-To: KidsIslamicStories@yahoogroups.com To: KidsIslamicStories@yahoogroups.com Subject: RE: [KidsIslamicStories] computer gaimes for kids Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:41:13 +0000
    • Heather Mohamed
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 23 10:48 AM
        Salam Alaikum sisters,

        Another website that is good for younger children is www.pbskids.org.  They have shows such as Sesame Street and Barney.  My 1 year old baby loves for me to show him the Teletubbies part of the website and also Mr. Rogers.

        Your sister in Islam

        Heather Mohamed
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 23 10:24 PM