Sunrise from the West on planet Mars - earth ??

  • infokid
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005

      from    mustafakhan55@...

       Important NASA DISCOVERY

           (Nasa): Sunrise from the West

       Get ready, be prepared......

       Please read, very interesting article.

       The science of astronomy states that the speed of planet Mars has been

       decreasing in its course toward the eastern direction in the few past

      weeks

       to the level we notice the "waver" between the east and the west..and

      on

       Wednesday the 30th of July the planet movement stopped going toward the

       eastern direction..

       Then in the months of August and  September...Mars changed its course

      in

       the

       opposite direction to the West- and that until the end of

      September..which

       means the sun will rise now from the west on Mars!!

       And this weird phenomena of the opposite movement called "Retrograde

       Motion"

       Most scientist state that all the planets will go through the same once

      at

       least and our planet Earth is one of them. Planet Earth will move in

      the

       opposite direction some day and the sun will rise from the west!!

       This might occur soon and we are unaware!

       The rise of the sun from the west is mentioned in the hadith and this

      is

       the

       major sign of the day of judgment, most if not All, the minor signs

      have

       occured. Wake up.

       Our beloved messenger Mohamed (Peace Be Upon Him) said: "One of the

      signs

       of

       the hour..the sun will rise from the west, where no longer tauba

       (forgiveness) will be granted" !!

       And the strange thing..most of our Shariah scholars mentioned that the

      rise

       of the sun from the west occurs only once..on that day..the sun will

      rise

       from the west..then again from the east..and continues until Allah

       wishes..and this is similar to what is happening to Mars..it stops,

      then it

       changes its course of direction for a short period of time..then

      returns to

       way once it was.

       And Abdullah Bin Amro (R.A.) said: (I memorized from the messenger

      (SAW) a

       hadith I will never forget..I heard the messenger of Allah (SAW) say:

      The

       first aya to come the rise of the sun from the west) [Ahmad]

       And the messenger SAW "Allah (SWT) places HIS hand at night to forgive

      his

       morning sinners, and places in the morning to forgive his night sinners

       until the sun rises from the west" [Muslim]

       This piece of news is very important as it brings  with it a great sign

      of

       warning and remembrance of the coming of a new WORLD - the world of the

       Hereafter And it is also good material for calling others to ALLAH

      s.w.t. -

       whether for muslims, the unwary of us or the non-believers. When we

      show

       this hadith that was told 1400 years ago about this miracle..you will

      see

       InshaALLAH, a lot will enter this beautiful religion...And the muslims

      if

       they see this phenomena happening in Mars..who knows maybe it would

      bring

       them closer to our CREATOR.

       May Allah  (swt) keep all of us in the Right path and provide us with

       success in this world as well as in the hereafter