RE: [KidsIslamicStories] To Alice in Alaska

  • Husain
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2000
      Sister Alice
      As salamu alaikum,

      there is a very nice book called Ibrahim's search by Qasim Najr. It is
      about a little boys search for the Creator. It teaches vhildren to use
      thier mind and think, even in religion. If yr children are older then I
      would suggest the books by Harun Yahya, they are regarding science, mind,
      thought and they give a convincing analysis of why you need islam and how it
      works. He also has a selection on the signs and miracles of our creator. If
      you need any convincing....or yr kids..these are good. Sorry I'm in a
      hurry right now, but you can e mail me if you want to know where to get them
      or have any questions.
      Wassalam
      Huma