fake Quran being sold

  • Naghma Husain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2005
      I did not believe it at first, but if you click on the
      link, it takes you to Amazon where it is currently out
      of stock.

      www.jamimosque.com

      The new AMERICAN Quran: a dangerous trick

      A new Quran is being distributed in Kuwait, titled
      "The True Furqan".

      It is being described as the ayats of the Shaytan and
      Al-Furqan weekly magazine has found out that the two
      American printing companies;'Omega 2001' and 'Wine
      Press' are involved in the publishing of 'The True
      Furqan', a book which has also been titled 'The 21st
      Century Quran'!

      It is over 366 pages and is in both the Arabic and
      English languages...it is being distributed to our
      children in Kuwait in the private English schools!

      The book contains 77 Surats, which include Al-Fatiha,
      Al-Jana and Al-Injil. Instead of Bismillah, each
      Surat
      begins with a longer version of this incorporating
      the
      Christian belief of the three spirits. And this so
      called Quran opposes many Islamic beliefs. in one of
      its ayats it describes having more than one wife as
      fornification, divorce bei! ng non-permissable and it
      uses a new system for the sharing out of the will,
      opposing the current one. It states that Jihad is
      HARAAM. This book even goes as far as attacking
      Allah,
      Subhanahu wa Tahala! All this is poisoning our
      children at approx. $3.

      Brothers and Sisters pleae make sure you forward this
      email to as many people as possible so that we can
      stop this dangerous trick. Please tell everyone you
      know and may Allah reward you.

      DONT BELIEVE IT.... COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK...

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1579211755/qid%3D1096805827/sr%3D/103-5544238-4837465

      http://my.yahoo.com