computer gaimes for kids

  • ismaealk
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2004
      Assalanu alaikum,
      Dear brothersand sisters,
      Eny body can help me by sujusting some sits whichis giving nice
      computer game CDs sutable for islamic kids age below 5years.
      Abooaseem.
    • yasmine mohamed
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 18 8:41 AM

        Assalam Walaikum

        I have children under the age of 6. And the only computer games they are permitted to play are these.

        www.treehousetv.com

        www.tvokids.com

        I hope you will also find them appropriate. Please do not leave your children unsupervised.

        Jazakoum Allah Khair,

        Yasmine

        >From: "ismaealk" <ismaealk@...>
        >To: KidsIslamicStories@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [KidsIslamicStories] computer gaimes for kids
        >Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:27:32 -0000
        >

        >Assalanu alaikum,
        >Dear brothersand sisters,
        >Eny body can help me by sujusting some sits whichis giving nice
        >computer game CDs sutable for islamic kids age below 5years.
        >Abooaseem.

      • Heather Mohamed
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 21 9:00 PM
          Another website that is good is www.pbskids.org that has sesame street and other wholesome kid games on it.
          I have children under the age of 6. And the only computer games they are permitted to play are these.

          www.treehousetv.com

          www.tvokids.com

          I hope you will also find them appropriate. Please do not leave your children unsupervised.

          Jazakoum Allah Khair,

          Yasmine

          >From: "ismaealk" <ismaealk@...>
          >To: KidsIslamicStories@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [KidsIslamicStories] computer gaimes for kids
          >Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:27:32 -0000
          >

          >Assalanu alaikum,
          >Dear brothersand sisters,
          >Eny body can help me by sujusting some sits whichis giving nice
          >computer game CDs sutable for islamic kids age below 5years.
          >Abooaseem.

          Teach and talk as you learn Arabic.

          Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

          Surah 51:56
          Wama Khalaqtul Jinna Wal Insa ILLa liya'a buduun.
          And I (Allah) have not created  the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (alone).

                                 mode.

        • AyyuBia ~*~*~*
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 23 8:36 AM

            walaikum asalaam

            Shukran sis for the links.

            walaikum asalaam

            AyyuBia~*~*~*

            ----Original Message Follows---- From: "yasmine mohamed" <yasminemaher@...> Reply-To: KidsIslamicStories@yahoogroups.com To: KidsIslamicStories@yahoogroups.com Subject: RE: [KidsIslamicStories] computer gaimes for kids Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:41:13 +0000
          • Heather Mohamed
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 23 10:48 AM
              Salam Alaikum sisters,

              Another website that is good for younger children is www.pbskids.org.  They have shows such as Sesame Street and Barney.  My 1 year old baby loves for me to show him the Teletubbies part of the website and also Mr. Rogers.

              Your sister in Islam

              Heather Mohamed
              I have children under the age of 6. And the only computer games they are permitted to play are these.

              www.treehousetv.com

              www.tvokids.com

              I hope you will also find them appropriate. Please do not leave your children unsupervised.

              Jazakoum Allah Khair,

              Yasmine

              >From: "ismaealk" <ismaealk@...>
              >To: KidsIslamicStories@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [KidsIslamicStories] computer gaimes for kids
              >Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:27:32 -0000
              >

              >Assalanu alaikum,
              >Dear brothersand sisters,
              >Eny body can help me by sujusting some sits whichis giving nice
              >computer game CDs sutable for islamic kids age below 5years.
              >Abooaseem.

              Teach and talk as you learn Arabic.

              Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

              Surah 51:56
              Wama Khalaqtul Jinna Wal Insa ILLa liya'a buduun.
              And I (Allah) have not created  the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (alone).

                                     mode.

            • amtullah27
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 23 10:24 PM