Dua'a for Child birth, pregnancy, delivery Re: request for duas

  • caduser2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2004
      Duas relating to Marriage
      Dua'a for getting married
      Dua'a for good matrimonial relationships
      Dua'a for Child birth, pregnancy, delivery Dua'a for Child safety
      rearing
      pls check this link.....
      Allah knows best.......

      http://www.duas.org/matri.htm

    • Yusof.Azmi@my.standardchartered.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2004

        assalamu alakum, to all muslim/ah wherever you are.

        We perform solat together and the most frequent surah we read during my wife pregnancy period was 'At Tin'.  Hopefully with Allah's blessing you would be able to go thru' with much ease.  Insyallah.....

        ummezahid@...

        27/06/04 08:27 AM
        Please respond to KidsIslamicStories

                To:        janice@..., jebrown3@..., Khadija@..., KidsIslamicStories@yahoogroups.com, muslim_teachers_united@..., muslimbychoice@...
                cc:
                Subject:        [KidsIslamicStories] request for duas

        assalamu alakum
        i pray everyone is well.
        allhumdulillah i am pregnant again inshaallah this will be number 5. i recently miscarried and my mom passed away so things have been a bit of a trail mashaallah. but please sisters please pray that everything goes ok with this pregnancy and if anyone has any pragnancy duas if they could send them to me inshaallah
        asslmau alakum jamilaih

        The best thing you can spend on your children is time.
        http://www.nationalautismassociation.org/
        Think Autism.
        Think Cure.

        http://www.mercola.com/2001/sep/15/vaccines.htm

        Teach and talk as you learn Arabic.

        Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

        Surah 51:56
        Wama Khalaqtul Jinna Wal Insa ILLa liya'a buduun.
        And I (Allah) have not created  the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (alone).

                              mode.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups Links