Re: muslim-kidz blog

  • Rahla Khan
    Message 1 of 6 , May 27, 2004
      Assalaamu'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

      I hope this email finds everyone in a state of well-being and in the best of eemaan, inshaAllaah.
      We -- my daughters and I -- have just started a blog which aims to provide a fun and fact-filled resource for Muslim kids, inshaAllaah at

      It aims to talk to children on their own level about everyday things that concern them -- from life without Harry Potter to dealing with xenophobia to feeling Palestinian children's pain personally-- instead of talking at them from a grown up's point of view.

      InshaAllaah I hope you check it out and keep looking in ... we look forward to feedback and suggestions and encouragement!!
      Jazaakumullaah jamee'an

      http://muslim-kidz.blogspot.com

    • riaz jamal
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2004
        Dear Brs and Srs

        salaams

        I am from South Africa. I am a Principal of a Muslim
        school. I need to netwrok with brs and srs in thw
        world.please call .
        salaams
        Riaz Jamal
        I ne

        n Thu, 27 May 2004 08:12:20 +0100 (BST)

        For super low premiums ,click here http://www.dialdirect.co.za/quote
      • mamafuzz@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 4, 2004
          As salaamu alaikum where is your school?

          Allah Hafiz
          As salaamu Alaikum
          Aisha
        • Elmira Khazieva
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 9, 2004
            Assalamu haleikum!
            My name is Elmira, I am from Russia. How can I help you?
            Maasalam
          • riaz jamal
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 9, 2004
              DEar Aisha
              Salaasm

              My school is located in Durban, South Africa. The unique
              feartue of my school is that it is a STATE school ( public
              school as it is called in soume countries).

              The school has an Islamic ethos. We cater for the less
              fortunate in the community. We have Muslim and non-Muslim
              learners. Thje non Muslim learenrs are also doing ismaic
              studies.

              If you want more info please contact me at address.

              This is rjamal@...

              Salasm
              Riaz

              l e.

              Hafiz
              > As salaamu Alaikum
              > Aisha

              For super low premiums ,click here http://www.dialdirect.co.za/quote
            • tayaba rahman
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 10, 2004
                Wa laikumassalaam
                If you are inquiring about the Islamic school of MACE,
                the address is 25900 Chardon Road, Richmond Heights,
                Ohio. The school is closed for the holidays and will
                reopen in the end of August.We are having the annual
                school picnic and prize distribution this saturday the
                12th of June . Can can also come. To get the address
                and time of the picnic please call Mrs. Humera Khan
                (principal)ph. no. 44-946-6113. Inshallah will see
                you.

                http://messenger.yahoo.com/