new muslim mom in need of donations

  • sharshar63
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30 6:18 PM
      as salaam alaikum,

      i am a new muslim mom and i have a 3 yr. old son. i have been looking
      for kids books, games puzzles (islamic) so i can start teaching my
      son. i have financial difficulties right now, inshallah thtat will
      change soon, and i would appreciate any donations. also my son is
      growing so fast and i cannot afford to buy clothing for him or myself
      at this time, he is a size 4 so again, if anybody has anything to
      donate i would truly appreciate it, alhumdulilah. jazak allah khair!

      khairiya
    • Deborah Skeard
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        Salaam Sister,

        Where are you generally located? (please don't give your exact location on the internet) It would help to know that so that Muslims near you could contact you.

        For instance I am in Ontario, Canada. If you are far away it would not be feasible for me to ship items to you. Also please check with your local masjid perhaps there is Community Cupboard that is being run by a Muslim group in your area. I know we had one here and the clothing was in excellent shape

        Wa Salaam

        Sister Debbie

        sharshar63 wrote:

         as salaam alaikum,

        i am a new muslim mom and i have a 3 yr. old son. i have been looking
        for kids books, games puzzles (islamic) so i can start teaching my
        son. i have financial difficulties right now, inshallah thtat will
        change soon, and i would appreciate any donations. also my son is
        growing so fast and i cannot afford to buy clothing for him or myself
        at this time, he is a size 4 so again, if anybody has anything to
        donate i would truly appreciate it, alhumdulilah.  jazak allah khair!

                                              khairiya

        Teach and talk as you learn Arabic.

        Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

        Surah 51:56
        Wama Khalaqtul Jinna Wal Insa ILLa liya'a buduun.
        And I (Allah) have not created  the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (alone).

                               mode.