- In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful Respected Reader, As-Salaamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu. We greet you with the greetingMessage 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2000View Source
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
As-Salaamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu. We greet you with the greeting of the Prophets of the ages: May Peace, Mercy & Blessings of God be upon you.
You are cordially invited to join ‘Light-of-Islam’, an internet based Da’wah group at eGroups, a
free, easy-to-use email group service.
Light-of-Islam attempts at organising an Islamic study circle through internet.
The contents may be classified as covering any of the following categories:
* FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) with answers on topics like:
* Misconceptions about Islam
* Areas of Clarification for Muslim Youth
*Family and Married Life
* Gender Relations
* Contemporary Moral Issues
* Political Economics
* Personal Growth and Development
* Islamic Jurisprudence (Fiqh)
* Comparative Religion
* Scientific Miracles mentioned in the Qur’an
* Quotable quotes, and
* Selected verses from the Qur'an and Ahadeeth collections, etc.
Please take a moment to review this message.
To subscribe to the group, simply send an email to: Light-of-Islamfirstname.lastname@example.org
To start sending messages to members of this group, simply send email to:Light-of-Islam@egroups.com
If you do not wish to belong to Light-of-Islam, you may unsubscribe by sending an email to:Light-of-Islamemail@example.com
You may also visit the eGroups web site to modify your subscriptions:http://www.egroups.com/mygroups
Mrs. Nayeefa Chowdhury Khandoker,
Web Site Address:http://www.egroups.com/group/Light-of-Islam
For more information, please contact (+81) 0143-45-6727,
3-8-4 Chiribetsu-Cho, AP. 54-402 Muroran-Shi,
050-0076 Hokkaido, Japan._________________________________________________________________________________________________
"O you who believe! What is the matter with you?? That when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allah,
you cling heavily to the earth? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the hereafter?
But LITTLE is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared with the hereafter."(The Holy Qur'an, 9 : 38)