Re: [KidsIslamicStories] Islamic Problem Solving Story

  • multiflow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2000
      well basically they can share the toy train through time. for example Roslan
      can play with the toy train from 3:00-4:00. Azman can then play with the
      train from 4:00-5:00; and vice versa. But no cheating youmust give up the
      toy train at the apposed time
    • nassiba cherif
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 2000
        problem solving
        The kids can get a penny and flip the coin, then they
        can take 10 mn turn.
        Another solution is they can roll a dice and the one
        with the highest number goes first, then they can take
        turns.
        Anissa Khemici

        --- infokid <infokid@...> wrote:
        > Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
        > Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu
        >
        > Islamic Problem Solving Story
        >
        > The Toy Train
        >

        > Roslan wants to play with the toy train. His brother
        > Azman wants the same
        > toy train. How can they solve the problem so both
        > are happy and Allaah SWT
        > is happy with them too. How many different ways can
        > they solve the problem.
        >
        > Dear Little Muslims
        >
        > Send in your solutions by 15. 10. 2000
        >
        > The best solution will be published on the Website:
        >
        > Islamic Story Station
        >
        > http://www.muslimkids-ebooks.com
        >
        > Sister Shamima
        >

        > Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
        >
        > Surah 51:56
        > Wama Khalaqtul Jinna Wal Insa ILLa liya'a buduun.
        > And I (Allah) have not created the jinn and mankind
        > except that they should worship Me (alone).

        > KidsIslamicStories-digest@onelist.com
        > - switch your subscription to digest mode.
        >
        > KidsIslamicStories-normal@onelist.com
        > - switch your subscription to normal
        > mode.

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
      • Mohammed Alhafidh
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 9, 2000
          Why don't they do what the Prophet did when he went on a trip and didn't
          know which wife to take, to be fair. He would have a bundle of sticks and
          one was the shortest, the one who gets the short one gets to play first and
          then set the timer for 15 or 30 minutes, and when you hear the timer go off,
          you hand it over. This is what we do at our house, and when the timer goes
          off, we don't get mad at each other. and my mom likes it because she can
          stay out of the problem and let us fix it ourselves. it's like being
          fair...something we have to do when we get older, but maybe it will be a car
          or a job or something else bigger....
          Alsalam alakum
          Omar (11years) and Tessniem (7 years)
          >Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu
          >
          >Islamic Problem Solving Story
          >
          >The Toy Train
          >

          >Roslan wants to play with the toy train. His brother Azman wants the same
          >toy train. How can they solve the problem so both are happy and Allaah SWT
          >is happy with them too. How many different ways can they solve the problem.
          >
          >Dear Little Muslims
          >
          >Send in your solutions by 15. 10. 2000
          >
          >The best solution will be published on the Website:
          >
          >Islamic Story Station
          >
          >http://www.muslimkids-ebooks.com
          >
          >Sister Shamima
          >

          >Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
          >
          >Surah 51:56
          >Wama Khalaqtul Jinna Wal Insa ILLa liya'a buduun.
          >And I (Allah) have not created the jinn and mankind except that they
          should worship Me (alone).

          > mode.

        • Widhiyosiswanto (KPC)
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 9, 2000
            Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu
            I'm interested in to find out Islamic problem solving for that case.
            My opinion we should try that they always play together as a part of
            'amal jama'i (as team). In this case they need third person (abi or ummi) to
            motivate and start with small joke, sing or some other games to give them
            happy playing together, after that continue by toy train.

            From :
            Ummu Nida

            http://photos.yahoo.com/

            Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

            Surah 51:56
            Wama Khalaqtul Jinna Wal Insa ILLa liya'a buduun.
            And I (Allah) have not created the jinn and mankind except that they
            should worship Me (alone).

            mode.
          • Zeenat Hassan
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 10, 2000
              Assalaamu-Alaikum, everyone.

              My name is Umm Hannah, and I run a children's Madrassah in Nairobi, Kenya. These are the solutions my children (ages 3-5) had to offer:

              Sumayya: They can solve the problem by sharing, that is Roslan plays for a while and then gives it to his brother. Or, they can play together.
              Shahid: They should share the toy train and play together.
              Saahil: Both children should share the train.
              Hanan: They can play in turns OR they can play together OR the elder one can let the younger one play.
              Luqman: The brothers should share the toy or take turns to play.
              Salman: Their father should get Azman a similar train to play with.
              Hannah: One should play for a little while, and the other should play for a little while.

              Seeking Knowledge is an Obligation for every Muslim Man and Woman - The Holy Prophet (SAW)
              ---
              Little Hearts Kindergarten
              Please visit our Website at: www.littlehearts.org
            • Farrukh Tarar
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 10, 2000
                Asalaam u alaikum

                They need advice of any elder person at home, their Abbi or umi who can
                teach them how to share things together.

                Wa salaam u alaikum

                Farrukh

                > Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu
                >
                > Islamic Problem Solving Story
                >
                > The Toy Train
                >

                > Roslan wants to play with the toy train. His brother Azman wants the same
                > toy train. How can they solve the problem so both are happy and Allaah SWT
                > is happy with them too. How many different ways can they solve the
                problem.

                > Dear Little Muslims
                >
                > Send in your solutions by 15. 10. 2000
                >
                > The best solution will be published on the Website:
                >
                > Islamic Story Station
                >
                > http://www.muslimkids-ebooks.com
                >
                > Sister Shamima
                >

                > Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
                >
                > Surah 51:56
                > Wama Khalaqtul Jinna Wal Insa ILLa liya'a buduun.
                > And I (Allah) have not created the jinn and mankind except that they
                should worship Me (alone).

                > mode.

              • infokid