Re: [KidsIslamicStories] Digest Number 581

  • leyla salman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3 5:11 AM

      as salaamu alykum sister about the childrens magazine ...it might be helpfull i get an islamic wordpuzzle and findaword to my email box each day through the :

       weeklyislamicfindaword-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      you might go there and ask permission to use the puzzles on the web page???   insha allah that helps some as most of the work is done for you in this case