RE: [KidsIslamicStories] Want to learn Arabic

  • Hamdiyah_Fatimah
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003

      As Salâmu `Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

      I received this advertisement today:

      If this information is not relevant to you or your organization, please accept our apologies for taking your time.

      Please forward:

      Do you know that you, your spouse and children can learn Arabic online and benefit from a 50% DISCOUNT?  The Arab Academy offers professionally designed courses for adults, young adults and children. Certificates are awarded at the end of the courses.

      Not only that, but you can also contact an advisor to check out the courses that are most suitable for each member of the family.

      Our FREE advising services are available from:

      For more information on our course offersings visit:

      To register your family and get huge discounts, visit:

      Take advantage of our vast array of tools to help you learn as you go. Those tools include: an automatic translator, a talking dictionary of verb conjugation, grammar references, etc. Personalize your learning experience by choosing the day to start your studies, set your pace, set your preferences to suit your learning style.

      Best regards,

      Sanaa Ghanem

      Arab Academy

      Web Inquiries:

      E-mail: sanaa@...

      Web address: www.arabacademy.com

      Tel.: +2 012 218 0305

      If you do not wish to receive any further emails, please click on the link below.