Story -Sadaqah-without attachment

  • infokid
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 1999
      Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
      In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Kind
      Assalamu 'alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu

      SADAQAH

      Aimaan saw a banana skin on the road.

      He went over it.

      Hasan saw a banana skin on the road.

      He went around it.

      Faizah saw a banana skin on the road.

      She jumped over it.

      Khalidah saw a banana skin on the road.

      She hopped over it.

      Salwa saw a banana skin on the road.

      She stepped on it, fell down and screamed, "Ouch"

      "Ya Allah! Alhamdulillah."

      Zainab saw a banana skin on the road.

      She picked it up and threw it into the dustbin,

      Subhanallah.

      Zainab said:

      Rasulullah said:

      When you ... remove stones, thorns and bones from the road,

      it counts to you as "sadaqah".

      Transmitted by Tirmidhi

      When you remove harm from the road it is a sadaqah. You will earn a reward from Allah SWT. You will help to protect people from being hurt.

      At home you must remove your toys and tidy up after playing.

      If someone steps on the toys they can fall and hurt themselves. You will also earn a reward for helping your mother. Remember Allah SWT says in the Qur'an, be kind to your mother. When you help to tidy up after playing you are being kind to her.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      By: Sis. Shamima Rasoolbhoy (author, teacher and mother)
      Ustaz Qais Faryadi (Shariah, International Islamic University Malaysia)

      E-mail Infokid@...

      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/KidsIslamicStories

      Ya Allah ! All that is correct in this story comes from you all the mistakes are from me, Ya Allah! forgive me and protect me from the whisperings of the Shaitan.

      All stories can be printed and used at home and in classrooms for non commercial purposes only. This document may be distributed in any form, as long as there is no charge

      and my name and e-mail address are included. Please forward it to a friend.

      Sis. Shamima Principal of Madrassah Al Mu'min

      For on-line, interesting Islamic classes for children
      infokid@...