Up for the challenge- predictions for 2011

  • Sharón W
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
      Don't know how to get this on the freeread site, but am up for the
      challenge of this year's predictions in the areas designated by JJ.

      (1) Barack Obama
      As I continue to say since before he was initially elected, Obama is a
      one term president and he may not even run for reelection. Doesn't
      matter what it looks like today, he will not be reelected. He's going
      to get really embarrassed or caught at something within the first
      three months, like a full blown affair going on, or something like
      that, could even be a bribe. He's got a difficult year ahead on
      almost all fronts.

      (2) The New Republican congress
      They will not do as much damage to the democrats as they would like as
      garbage will still get passed, however, they will slow down the amount
      of stuff getting passed.

      (3) The economy
      It will start by looking as if it is not going to continue on its
      current decline, then appear to be recovering for the first half of
      the year, but we are in trouble and by July everyone will know it. It
      appears as if something happens with our money/stock markets in
      February or March which is negative; the poor will shout with joy and
      the rest will shake their heads in utter amazement at the stupidity of
      the actions. Prices for things that used to be relatively inexpensive,
      such as water, fabric/thread, food, gasoline, and basics will continue
      to rise to the point that just about everyone is making their priority
      lists as they can't just go get whatever they want. More and more
      areas of the US will stop using the dollar or start using alternative
      means of exchange. The world is moving toward using three world
      currencies, the dollar, the euro and the yuan or rmb (Chinese
      currency). This action is the largest threat to the dollar and causes
      the U.S. dollar to massively decline in value, which in turn causes
      the prices of imported goods to rise significantly. To slow this down,
      it is important to only buy products made in the USA.

      (4) possible conflicts
      In Iran, and the US and Israel are both independently just waiting for
      an excuse to go in there; north Korea will start messing with its
      enemies that are geographically closer to it as trial runs for
      possible conflicts further away later, they are testing the waters so
      to speak; China will continue to move in the direction of their desire
      of world domination and leadership without very many countries willing
      to challenge them; there is continued movement,currently by large
      illegal immigration of Chinese people into Russia, as a step toward
      China's goal of gaining/taking some of what is currently Russia's land
      due to the natural resources there; conflict in the U.S. as more and
      more foreign troops that have been training on our soil appear in the
      streets in their dull uniforms as a pretest to training here, but
      really to help keep order here. This appears to be a precursor action,
      or testing grounds, by our government, to turn our country into a
      police state without freedoms.

      (5) Anything else you you think is interesting
      Around the world, including here, mass migration of large groups of
      people to different areas due to weather, economy and survival needs;
      this is the sixth year after Katrina and it will be a year that makes
      Katrina look small as more and more hurricanes hit land masses,
      including Houston, New Orleans, and Miami. All island chains are in
      danger with the exception of Hawaii. Earthquakes around the world keep
      getting stronger with continual aftershocks. The one to watch in the
      US is the Madrid fault as it will cause the Mississippi to widen and
      flood starting south of the Illinois border; California will continue
      to have medium range earthquakes but they will come faster and faster
      together, not the BIG one, but so many smaller ones, around 5-6 on the
      Richter scale that California will have devastation problems. The year
      2011 is collectively, around the world, worse than any previous year
      and will make 2012 look like peaceful and dull in comparison. Japan is
      in trouble with its earthquakes and consequential tsunami's as the
      water has no where to go but to flood the islands. Hokkaido is the
      only relatively safe place there.

      I have learned that we go in 6-6-7 year cycles so that an earth theme
      continues for that long before changing. 2011 is the last year of our
      second 6 year cycle and will be the last year of "The years of taking"
      before the 7-year cycle starts which are called "The years of tears
      and sacrifice" before mankind's heart will be open to love and
      cooperation so that mankind can grow spiritually and have that be the
      focus. We will see the beginning of the change from the US's role to
      the world from being the policeman to becoming the spiritual leaders.
      Weather will be the biggest challenge as too much rain and flooding in
      some areas, think coastal areas or areas near water, to droughts in
      others, think mainly inland areas. This will be the last full year
      that social security checks will be issued. People will start to
      realize that they may never retire and retirement starts to become an
      idea of the past. It is the old way of thinking and will not serve in
      the new way of thinking that is emerging. Large numbers of people die
      this year in cataclysms and those fortunate to survive will not have
      the world coming to rescue them as there are too many that need help
      in too many places in too short of a period of time. The earth is
      getting ready to rock-n-roll and shift its geographical plates, so it
      is warming up this year and starting to stretch.

      On the positive side; people will start community building more and
      figure out who are being helpful and who are not. Peaceful people will
      become less tolerant of those that expect to be served and of unearned
      authorities. More singles who feel they will never find the right mate
      will find their mates and the divorce rate will start a significant
      decline the second half of the year. The first half of the year is a
      great time to work productively and get a lot done. It is important to
      use this time wisely by putting your goals on paper and then asking
      yourself daily, what can I do in the next ten minutes to help me
      accomplish these goals? Tremendous opportunities will open up this
      year for initiatives, for people who are forward thinking, for people
      who are willing to work hard for their dreams. The willingness to work
      will be the great divide between the haves and the have-nots. This is
      the year to take smart risks and have them pay off. This is the year
      that people who have been doing their spiritual work for God start to
      really see that work being pushed forward and magnified. (This is a
      2-3 year process depending on the individual before they feel they
      have "arrived".) This is the first of what will be called the
      transition years from the old way of thinking to the new, from old
      paradigms to new, from being self-serving to serving others equally
      with self. This year has tremendous possibilities for people who are
      able to stay out of fear and stay flexible. When playing a hand of
      cards, you wait for certain cards to show up, and if not willing to
      see multiple possibilities, and adapt your strategy as the hand
      progresses, you may lose the hand. That is what this year is like; if
      you plan on winning the hand, stay open to the magnitude of
      possibilities that this year holds.
    • josephjohndewey
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
        --- In Keysters@yahoogroups.com, Sharón W <neimology@...> wrote:

        > Don't know how to get this on the freeread site, but am up for the
        > challenge of this year's predictions in the areas designated by JJ.

        I posted it for you there.

        To make a post just scroll down to the bottom of the page and either type or paste your text into the box and then click on "Post Comment."

        If you are commenting on a comment just go below the comment and click on "reply" and post your comment. It will then appear right below the first comment.

        JJ
      • Judy Reese
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
          I always look forward to your predictions, Sharon, and can't wait for JJ's.

          Your friend,
          Judes

          Your major task, as aspirants, is to cultivate the higher sensitivity; to render

          yourselves so pure and selfless that your minds remain undisturbed by the
          happenings in the three worlds; to seek that attentive spiritual sense which
          will enable you to be impressed, and then to interpret correctly the impressions

          received.
          ~~~~Master DK~~~~~
        • jwong2232
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 11, 2011
            Given the Japan catastrophe we woke up to this a.m., I'd say that Sharón's predictions in item #5 below were correct (from her Jan. 1, 2011) post....wow.

          • hawkiye
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 11, 2011
              Yeah I'd say she nailed that one James.

              Blayne