Florence Heater Model PR82B

  • joe.briscoe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2014
      Does anyone have any drawings/ information on this model (PR82B) of Florence Heater? I got one in good shape but have no idea how to operate it. It is 38 H, X 18W X 12 D with a burner in the bottom that resembles a crock pot with holes in the inside perimeter. Has a tray on the back for the fuel tank and a control valve operated from the front. I will try to upload some pics soon. Any info appreciated. Thanks, Joe
    • Jeffrey Knight
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2014

        No help here Joe sorry

        Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

        Does anyone have any drawings/ information on this model (PR82B) of Florence Heater? I got one in good shape but have no idea how to operate it. It is 38 H, X 18W X 12 D with a burner in the bottom that resembles a crock pot with holes in the inside perimeter. Has a tray on the back for the fuel tank and a control valve operated from the front. I will try to upload some pics soon. Any info appreciated. Thanks, Joe

      • Larry Hollenberg
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2014
          Joe,
          If you look in the photos section of the group there is a Florence hang tag with the basic instructions on how to set up and operate what sounds like your type stove. It was donated by a member in rather rough condition but I broke it down and made it so that you could read it in small parts..  Several members have Florence heat stoves as well and they have photos of their stoves in that section too. Perhaps some of them can comment directly on the operation as well.

          There is also a florence catalog of mostly cooking stoves in the photos, don't recall if any of it is heaters too?

          Larry